Model: Ruger Precision Rifle
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Action: Bolt action
Weight: 10.70 pounds
Overall Length: 42.45 – 45.75 inches
Barrel Length: 24 inches
Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8″
Barrel Type: CHF (Cold hammer forged)
Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel
Muzzle: Hybrid Muzzlebrake
Finish: Matte Black cerakote
Upper Receiver Material: 4140 chrome-moly steel
Lower Receiver Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Lower Receiver Finish: Type III hard coat anodized
Trigger Type: Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger
Trigger Pull Weight: 2.25-5 pounds
Handguard: 15″ Ruger Precision Rifle Short-Action M-Lok Handguard
Stock: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
Safety: Reversible safety selector
Sights: No sights
Magazine: Includes two (2) 10-round Magpul PMAGs
The Ruger Precision Rifle takes quality to another level and is equipped with many features to provide a highly customizable shooting experience. The medium-contour barrel with a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake works to reduce recoil and blast to the sides of the shooter. A 20 MOA Picatinny rail is securely seated for increased long-range elevation capabilities. An in-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock which provides maximum accuracy. The patent pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines and some M14 magazines.
• CHF barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
• Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
• Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw with dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
There are no reviews yet.